Do you want your child to fall in love with science? Do you want to make your school science project stand out within the crowd?
NBT Rangmanch club Brings to you a never done before Kids Special: The Science of Paper Circuit workshop where you can learn to add lights to your hand made electronic creations using paper and LEDs this festive season.
At the intersection of Art & Technology, a novel piece of technology – ‘Paper Circuits’ enable us to embed electronics anywhere & everywhere into simple things around us and make them interactive as well as attractive. This course is your gateway to learn technology in one of the most fun & engaging ways.
- Basics of Electronics & Circuit making
- Understanding how to make circuits
- Different elements of circuits
- Significance of Wires, LED’s, Switch
Getting started with Paper Circuits
- Understanding different components of Paper Circuits
- Making my first Paper circuit
- Understanding its limitations and advantages
- Making advanced paper circuits
- Understanding to use ‘Conducting Tapes’
- Choosing among different types of batteries
- Understanding the role of different types of LED’s
- Exploring different edge-folding techniques
- Making of different types of pressure switches
- LED greeting card
- Paper Torchlight
- Interactive Painting
- Understand and apply the basic theories of electronics & paper circuits.
- Everyone gets an individual kit to work and take away with them
- All of you can take back the circuits you make
Hurry! don’t miss the chance to grab this exciting, super creative but limited opportunity.