Login/Sign Up Now
To get exclusive offersand deals.
When was the last time you did something for the first time? The question is a catalyst to everyone in the creative field. It is a field where every new day comes up with new challenges, new determinations, new adventures, and new achievements.
The world has almost transformed into a global village and communication is cracking all the frontiers. TV and Radio have never been so powerful in the past, they change the views and perception of not only the society but of those as well who make laws for the society. Such is the power of media. If you think you have that X-factor in you which can change the things around, and set the world in better order, please read on. With the launch of various news and new channels, both on TV and Radio,
There is a burgeoning demand for dynamic newsreaders/presenters/anchors/Radio jockeys and voice-over artists, who can enter the world of Opinion Makers.
1. Fair, frank and fearless attitude with command over the spoken language, Voice control, and handling “on air” live news, Communication skills
2. Development of capability of expressive and Communicative skills and a positive Attitude, RJ, VJ performance with voice and also creative thinking and presentation for microphone/camera
3. Develop expression & modulation of voice
4. Creative writing skills, language skills, basic scripting
5. Conducting studio interviews – live and recorded. How to get the best out of your guest?
6. Creative writing as well as presentation of live shows, such as:
(i) Countdown shows
(ii) Game shows
(iv) Film based programs
7. News reading and anchoring exercises on camera
8. Practical voice training & rehearsals on the microphone
9. Audio and Video Demo recording
10. Hyperlink and certificate distribution