Login/Sign Up Now
To get exclusive offersand deals.
Once again NBT Rangmanch Club brings to you a very unique platform where you can interact directly and learn with legendary filmmaker Mahesh bhatt. With an abstract and creative approach this workshop named “Mahesh bhatt ki Pathshala” will enable you to discover the actor in yourself and will provide a thorough foundation of acting skills. This workshop comprises a special focus in helping students to understand the basic techniques involved developing the dynamics and skills of acting.
It’s a 6 weekend workshop with 2 masterclasses from Mahesh Bhatt, Following are the major pointers around which this 6 weekend acting workshop will be focused :
1. Who is an actor essentially?
2. How to activate Feelings which were innate in us but get faded over time.
3. Activating the emotional stream
4. Identifying each Inez’s favorite scene and enacting and in the process learning the difference between an imitation and an original act
5. Confronting the camera- will it ever be fearless?
6. Befriending and access one’s whole bandwagon of emotions
7. What will keep he audience hooked to an actor ?
8. Managing snigger, laughter
9. What being real is with ones dreams, longings and frustrations
Mahesh Bhatt’s note:
The thought of being a part of real time acting workshops conducted for young aspiring actors stems from years of experience that I have garnered after having spent nearly half a century in the industry. Recognizing an actor’s talent potential is only one very miniscule part of this journey that I undertake with students of Cinema, my key focus lies in grooming them to channelize their energy as an actor, make sure that they pursue their dreams in the right direction. For me these workshops are a medium to encourage young actors to be themselves, their absolute raw, natural selves be it on or off the camera.